1308 N Concord Street
Opened in 2007, Simon's Ravine Trailhead is an access point to the Dakota County River to River Greenway regional trail system that travels west through Kaposia Park continuing to West St. Paul and east to the Mississippi River Trail through Kaposia Landing and along the Mississippi River. Simon’s Ravine is named for John and Anna Simon, early settlers who in 1878 acquired the property where the Kaposia Park Ravine exists today. The trailhead incorporates off-street parking, a restroom building, drinking fountains for both trail users and their pets, a Native American heritage sculpture, the Memory Path (personalized paver brick memorials available), and local interpretive information. The trailhead remains open year-round.