Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View all calendars is the default. Choose Select a calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me button and you will automatically be alerted of the latest events in our community.
August 5, 2020, 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM @ Wakota Federal Credit Union
12th & Southview
The South St Paul Farmers Market will open Wednesday, June 17th at 2:00 pm at the Wakota Federal Credit Union parking lot at 12th and Southview. Here are a few things to pass along concerning the 2020 South St. Paul Farmers Market with regards to COVID 19.
• Vendors will be spread out more and/or have side panels dividing them
• There will be a spare table in front of the vendor for social distancing
• You point to an item and the vendors will pick up the produce and place in the bags
• Vendors will be wearing masks, it is suggested, but not required for patrons to wear masks
• Children are allowed at the market, but the goal is to get in, purchase, get out, and not to linger or socialize
• Social distancing is recommended
• Re-usable bags are allowed
August 5, 2020, 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
“Please Come to My Neighborhood” is what the South St. Paul Mayor’s Youth Task Force is looking to hear this summer on Wednesday evenings. Due to Covid 19, Please Come to My Neighborhood will take place of Swimming Under the Stars due to the pools being closed in 2020.
Here is how it will work:
On Wednesday evenings, starting July 8th, between 6:00 and 7:00 pm, SSP Mayor’s Youth Task Force members and guests will travel through the City looking for youth to say hi to and distribute summer treats and fun.
Want us to come your neighborhood? We are looking for letters telling us why we should come to your neighborhood.
We will review the letters and on Wednesdays, while traveling thru the town, we will select one specific neighborhood to have a special visit and we’ll call it, You’ve been Visited, the Task Force Way! The letter can be mailed to Deb Griffith, 125 – 3rd Avenue North, South St. Paul, MN 55075, dropped off at City Hall or e-mailed
August 5, 2020, 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM